Friday, December 13, 2013

Blog Challenge - Day 7 to 9 of 31 days of Blogging

Blog Challenge Link.

 7. If you could live in any time period, when would it be and why?
I think the hippy 60's. Most of that stuff is fashionable again and I think I'm a hippy at heart anyway. Would be cool to be part of an era that had a real effect on the world. Everything now feels derivative and plastic. 


8. Favorite photo you’ve taken (or top 3)
I love pics of nature and my friends and family. But here are a few other favourites.
Afrikaburn heart
Blouberg Table Mountain
Helsinki sunflower
DSCF4498

DSCF3580
DSCF2087

9. Tell a story from your childhood.
Other than the Dolly and the Rockers trauma, I will say that as children we had a pretty active imagination and used our grandmother's garden as our fantasy world. We would often play farm farm, turning the garden into a working farm and going through all the seasons. We did everything from snuggling together when it snowed in winter to harvesting our crops in summer.We would also do our own broadcast of "Good Morning, South Africa", where we did our own interviews, news, weather and even aerobics.. with the dogs being our props. Quite an adventurous bunch we were (my cousins and my brother and I) but I remember every detail of the imaginary world we created. 

No comments:

Post a Comment