Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Blog Challenge - Day 4 to 6 of 31 days of Blogging

No time for fancy things... I'm already far behind so let's get through this.

4. What is your favorite comfort food? Post the recipe!

oh honey... i dont cook... very well.
i prefer eating out at restaurants. comfort food would generally consist of junk food like kfc. 
otherwise if i am home and need a quick meal, i love toasted cheese sandwiches or  popcorn or "yellow stuff" (creamed corn) .

5. Post 10 songs you are loving right now

also a difficult one. currently my fave music is trance but dont really have a particularly favourite track. my music tastes range from fado to pop music. i love music. i'm just not sure that i have too many currently popular favourtes but these are running around my brain at the moment:


  1. Karen Zoid,  Want as ek droom - Song that I discovered via my friend D. Makes me feel brave.
  2. Pink, Just give me a reason - Because reasons.
  3. Katy Perry, Roar - of course.
  4. Jolene  - I really want to like Miley but I just cant anymore. Dolly is still the queen of this song but hat tip to Miley for this version. 
  5. Hannah Hart, Cheese Pleasin Me - Because HANNAH HART 4 EVA
  6. Avici, Wake me Up
  7. The Dresden Dolls, Coin Operated Boy
  8. Gaga, Applause
  9. Wolfsheim - Ken Zuruck
  10. BoyceAvenue - Use Somebody


More here.

6. Post a picture of your favorite outfit. Bonus points for details

um..... well i prefer wearing dresses in summer and most of them are bright and colourful. but this rainbow jersey is a bit of a fave and always cheers me up. so much so that i now wear it sparingly so as not to lose its magical powers. 

~ anib

No comments:

Post a Comment