Monday, December 16, 2013

Blog Challenge - Day 14 to 16 of 31 days of Blogging

Blog Challenge Link.

14. What is the last book you read? What was it about? Do you recommend it?
I'm not very proud of it... but I dont really read anymore. I really cant remember the last book I read. 

15. Creative writing day: write a short fictional story that starts with the sentence “It was time. She had fought against it for too long…”
She needed a change. She wanted a change... now. But she was afraid. What if what she wanted was wrong? What would people say when they saw her? Would they accept her for daring to be different? Would she be able to look at herself in the mirror and smile again? She didnt know. And she didnt care. She had been careful and safe her whole life. She wanted this. She reached out to the hair dye... and took the leap. Blue hair!

16. A “day in the life” post.
Well today is a public holiday in South Africa so not much is happening. Yesterday was madiba's funeral which was sad and emotional. Tonight, my brother is arriving from Joburg with his wife and baby and I'm pretty excited to see my niece for the first time. I put the xmas tree up last night so now it's starting to feel a little like the holidays. So I guess I should go get some holiday shopping done today. Happy reconciliation day!

~anib

No comments:

Post a Comment